Join the No. 1 Bank in Sri Lanka and Spearhead the Digital Marketing Unit!
Applications are invited from qualified, young, energetic and achievement oriented persons who are willing to be a part of the Digital Marketing unit of the Bank for recruitment to the post of:
Digital Marketing Manager (Contract Basis)
- Totally oversee the development and management of bank’s website in all three languages
- Formulate and strategize bank’s digital strategy
- Strategize digital content plan and ensure timely execution of the same in web and social media
- Monitor trends and optimize digital strategy to adapt to market conditions
- Closely monitor competitor activities and make necessary recommendations and optimization
- Ensure digital communications are made in all three languages appropriately
- Coordinate agile content creation with emerging trends in the market
- Ensure timely update of necessary digital content in bank’s portfolio of digital channels
- Maintain relationship with internal stakeholders to streamline digital media communications
- Support bank’s digital products to leverage the benefits of digital marketing
- Make continuous search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts with the support of relevant agency and ensure website traffic growth and social media engagement
- Strategize digital marketing activities with the coordination of relevant stakeholders for investor relationship and employer branding
1. Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka
2 . Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Management or in the relevant field, Holding a Masters in the relevant field would be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to those who posses necessary certifications from Google and Facebook, and in Digital Marketing
- Should have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the relevant field
4. Other Attributes
- Fluency in any two Languages (Sinhala/Tamil/English)
- Should have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of websites, social media and related domains
- 45 years or below as at the closing date of applications
Terms and conditions
- The total contract period will be 3 years, subject to annual renewal based on the performance
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on the candidate’s profile and it is negotiable
send your updated curriculum vitae together with the scanned copies of Certificates of Birth, National Identity Card, Certificate of relevant Educational Qualifications and documents to prove your experience along with the contact details of two non-related referees to [email protected] with mentioning the post you have applied for on the subject line of the e-mail to reach us on or before 25-09-2021
Any application not meeting the above required eligibility criteria or without scanned copies of the relevant certificates or received after closing date will be rejected without any further notice.
Human Resource Division, Bank of Ceylon, Head Office, Colombo-01
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification
The Bank reserves the right to call only the shortlisted candidates.
Be the first to leave a review.
- Application Email:
- [email protected]